Men in orange boiler suits rob Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead - CCTV images released
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone shop in Hampstead was robbed at knife-point yesterday by three men in orange boiler suits.
Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead High Street was raided by three men who forced their way into the store and threatened a staff member with a blade.
They struck at about 6.11pm, when the shop was closing, and made off with thousands of pounds worth of stock in a dark green Ford Transit van.
No one was injured in the raid.
Flying Squad detectives today issued CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to and appealed to the public for information.
Det Con Johnny Baker, leading the investigation, said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area and saw this incident to contact officers.
“I am particularly interested to speak to anyone who saw the dark green Ford Transit van making off from the scene.”
- 1 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 2 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 3 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 8 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 9 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 10 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
Anyone with information is asked to call the Flying Squad on 020 8358 1752 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.