Men in orange boiler suits rob Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead - CCTV images released
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone shop in Hampstead was robbed at knife-point yesterday by three men in orange boiler suits.
Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead High Street was raided by three men who forced their way into the store and threatened a staff member with a blade.
They struck at about 6.11pm, when the shop was closing, and made off with thousands of pounds worth of stock in a dark green Ford Transit van.
No one was injured in the raid.
Flying Squad detectives today issued CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to and appealed to the public for information.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Johnny Baker, leading the investigation, said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area and saw this incident to contact officers.
“I am particularly interested to speak to anyone who saw the dark green Ford Transit van making off from the scene.”
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
Anyone with information is asked to call the Flying Squad on 020 8358 1752 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.