Men in orange boiler suits rob Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead - CCTV images released
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone shop in Hampstead was robbed at knife-point yesterday by three men in orange boiler suits.
Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead High Street was raided by three men who forced their way into the store and threatened a staff member with a blade.
They struck at about 6.11pm, when the shop was closing, and made off with thousands of pounds worth of stock in a dark green Ford Transit van.
No one was injured in the raid.
Flying Squad detectives today issued CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to and appealed to the public for information.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Johnny Baker, leading the investigation, said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area and saw this incident to contact officers.
“I am particularly interested to speak to anyone who saw the dark green Ford Transit van making off from the scene.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
Anyone with information is asked to call the Flying Squad on 020 8358 1752 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.