Men in orange boiler suits rob Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead - CCTV images released
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone shop in Hampstead was robbed at knife-point yesterday by three men in orange boiler suits.
Carphone Warehouse in Hampstead High Street was raided by three men who forced their way into the store and threatened a staff member with a blade.
They struck at about 6.11pm, when the shop was closing, and made off with thousands of pounds worth of stock in a dark green Ford Transit van.
No one was injured in the raid.
Flying Squad detectives today issued CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to and appealed to the public for information.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Johnny Baker, leading the investigation, said: “I would appeal to anyone who was in the area and saw this incident to contact officers.
“I am particularly interested to speak to anyone who saw the dark green Ford Transit van making off from the scene.”
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
Anyone with information is asked to call the Flying Squad on 020 8358 1752 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.