Men attacked and robbed as they sit in parked car in East Finchley
Police have released CCTV footage in an appeal to help identify a group of men following a violent robbery in East Finchley.
The incident occurred shortly before 11 pm last night in Long Lane.
The victims -two men aged 21 and 26 - were in a parked car at the junction with Trinity Road when they were approached by six males wearing balaclavas and armed with knives.
The suspects had arrived at the scene in a black Ford Galaxy.
The victims were assaulted and a Rolex watch and a wallet were stolen. As the suspects left the scene on foot, a substance - later found to be non-acidic- was sprayed at the victims.
You may also want to watch:
The victims were treated for minor injuries.
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods