Man wanted after ‘spitting on and punching two passengers’ in Euston station
- Credit: Archant
A man alleged to have spat on and punched two passengers at Euston station before fleeing is being sought by police.
After leaving a train which arrived from Manchester Piccadilly, a man attacked two people who had just stepped off the same train.
He first spat at them before punching both, leaving one – another man – with serious head injuries requiring hospital treatment.
The suspect then ran to the Underground and boarded a Northern Line train from platform three, heading north.
The attack, which is being treated as attempted GBH by police, took place on December 10 at 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Suzanne Canning said: “This was an unprovoked attack and I am keen to speak to anyone who may have been in the area and witnessed the attack.
“If you recognise the man in the CCTV image please get in touch on the number below.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 5 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 6 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 7 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 8 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 9 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 10 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
She added: “Any information could help with investigating this crime.”
Call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 citing reference 204 09/01/17 if you have any information.