Man stabbed outside Crouch End nightclub
A 22-year-old man was stabbed outside a Crouch End nightclub in the early hours of Sunday (April 1).
Police believe the victim was knifed after a dispute inside BG Maz nightclub in Tottenham Lane at 2am.
He was taken to hospital with injuries that were said to be life-threatening, but they were later downgraded.
A 25-year-old man was also taken to hospital. Two men, aged 18 and 23, were arrested at the scene and bailed.
Police do not believe the incident was gang-related.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Marysia Temple, of Haringey CID, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who was in or around the venue on the night of the assaults.”
Call Ms Temple on 020 8345 0831 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 10 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco