Man stabbed outside Crouch End nightclub
A 22-year-old man was stabbed outside a Crouch End nightclub in the early hours of Sunday (April 1).
Police believe the victim was knifed after a dispute inside BG Maz nightclub in Tottenham Lane at 2am.
He was taken to hospital with injuries that were said to be life-threatening, but they were later downgraded.
A 25-year-old man was also taken to hospital. Two men, aged 18 and 23, were arrested at the scene and bailed.
Police do not believe the incident was gang-related.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Marysia Temple, of Haringey CID, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who was in or around the venue on the night of the assaults.”
Call Ms Temple on 020 8345 0831 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Camden arts charity sets up award in memory of actor Helen McCrory