Man stabbed outside Crouch End nightclub
A 22-year-old man was stabbed outside a Crouch End nightclub in the early hours of Sunday (April 1).
Police believe the victim was knifed after a dispute inside BG Maz nightclub in Tottenham Lane at 2am.
He was taken to hospital with injuries that were said to be life-threatening, but they were later downgraded.
A 25-year-old man was also taken to hospital. Two men, aged 18 and 23, were arrested at the scene and bailed.
Police do not believe the incident was gang-related.
Det Con Marysia Temple, of Haringey CID, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who was in or around the venue on the night of the assaults.”
Call Ms Temple on 020 8345 0831 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 5 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 6 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 7 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Haringey Council makes senior leadership appointments
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet