Man stabbed outside Crouch End nightclub
A 22-year-old man was stabbed outside a Crouch End nightclub in the early hours of Sunday (April 1).
Police believe the victim was knifed after a dispute inside BG Maz nightclub in Tottenham Lane at 2am.
He was taken to hospital with injuries that were said to be life-threatening, but they were later downgraded.
A 25-year-old man was also taken to hospital. Two men, aged 18 and 23, were arrested at the scene and bailed.
Police do not believe the incident was gang-related.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Marysia Temple, of Haringey CID, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who was in or around the venue on the night of the assaults.”
Call Ms Temple on 020 8345 0831 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'