Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- Credit: Belsize Village Business Association
A man was stabbed on Finchley Road in the early hours of Sunday.
Police put a crime scene in place towards Swiss Cottage station after a man, who officers believe is in his 20s, was stabbed on September 12 around 4.45am.
The man was taken to hospital but police say his condition is not life threatening.
No arrests have been made as detectives continue their enquiries into the incident.
The police cordon was erected outside a stretch of Finchley Road shops on Sunday morning including McDonald’s, the British Heart Foundation and Superdrug.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 1590/12sep.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 3 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 5 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 6 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins reader's favourite restaurant