Regent’s Park stabbing: Met Police launch manhunt as man knifed to death near mosque
- Credit: Archant
A manhunt is under way after a man was stabbed to death near Regent’s Park Mosque this evening.
Police and paramedics were scrambled at 6.15pm to Elmton Court, near Cunningham Place, following reports of a man being attacked.
When they arrived, they found a man with stab wounds. He was taken to hospital, but died soon afterwards. His attackers fled the scene and have not been traced.
Armed officers sealed off the nearby mosque, in Park Road, as the search for the knifemen got under way.
Footage on social media showed cops inside the building.
The Met Police have said the incident isn’t terror related and no one has been arrested.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 5 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 6 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 7 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road