Regent’s Park stabbing: Met Police launch manhunt as man knifed to death near mosque
- Credit: Archant
A manhunt is under way after a man was stabbed to death near Regent’s Park Mosque this evening.
Police and paramedics were scrambled at 6.15pm to Elmton Court, near Cunningham Place, following reports of a man being attacked.
When they arrived, they found a man with stab wounds. He was taken to hospital, but died soon afterwards. His attackers fled the scene and have not been traced.
Armed officers sealed off the nearby mosque, in Park Road, as the search for the knifemen got under way.
Footage on social media showed cops inside the building.
You may also want to watch:
The Met Police have said the incident isn’t terror related and no one has been arrested.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses