Man seriously hurt after being ‘pushed into path of train’ in Kentish Town
- Credit: Getty Images
A man has been seriously injured after being pushed into the path of a train in Kentish Town, according to witnesses.
Police are investigating after the man was struck by a train at around 11.45am today.
A statement from British Transport Police said: “The incident happened at about 11.45am today and the man has suffered serious injuries and is currently being treated by paramedics from London Ambulance Service.
“We have received reports from witnesses that the man may have been pushed and this is one current line of enquiry.
“We are currently treating the incident as suspicious and are appealing for any witnesses to the incident to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 0800 405040 or text 61016.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office