Man seriously hurt after being ‘pushed into path of train’ in Kentish Town
- Credit: Getty Images
A man has been seriously injured after being pushed into the path of a train in Kentish Town, according to witnesses.
Police are investigating after the man was struck by a train at around 11.45am today.
A statement from British Transport Police said: “The incident happened at about 11.45am today and the man has suffered serious injuries and is currently being treated by paramedics from London Ambulance Service.
“We have received reports from witnesses that the man may have been pushed and this is one current line of enquiry.
“We are currently treating the incident as suspicious and are appealing for any witnesses to the incident to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 0800 405040 or text 61016.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 8 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E