Man seriously hurt after being ‘pushed into path of train’ in Kentish Town
- Credit: Getty Images
A man has been seriously injured after being pushed into the path of a train in Kentish Town, according to witnesses.
Police are investigating after the man was struck by a train at around 11.45am today.
A statement from British Transport Police said: “The incident happened at about 11.45am today and the man has suffered serious injuries and is currently being treated by paramedics from London Ambulance Service.
“We have received reports from witnesses that the man may have been pushed and this is one current line of enquiry.
“We are currently treating the incident as suspicious and are appealing for any witnesses to the incident to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 0800 405040 or text 61016.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash