Man’s ear partly bitten off during fight on Camden Town bus
- Credit: Oyxman
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 25-year-old man’s ear was partly bitten off during a fight on a Camden Town bus.
The assault took place on a Route 253 bus in Camden Road at about 10.30pm on Friday.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
The suspects are described as two Algerian men.
One was 5ft 7ins tall with short black hair and a star tattoo on his left cheek and neck, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.
The second man was 5ft 10ins with black hair, with a curl down either side, wearing a blue Adidas jacket with white stripes, a green and yellow T-shirt, black shorts and dark red trainers.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 2 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 3 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
- 9 Crowdfunder launched to buy Mortimer Terrace Nature Reserve
- 10 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 020 8733 5475 or via 101.