Man’s ear partly bitten off during fight on Camden Town bus
- Credit: Oyxman
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 25-year-old man’s ear was partly bitten off during a fight on a Camden Town bus.
The assault took place on a Route 253 bus in Camden Road at about 10.30pm on Friday.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
The suspects are described as two Algerian men.
One was 5ft 7ins tall with short black hair and a star tattoo on his left cheek and neck, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
The second man was 5ft 10ins with black hair, with a curl down either side, wearing a blue Adidas jacket with white stripes, a green and yellow T-shirt, black shorts and dark red trainers.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 020 8733 5475 or via 101.