Man’s ear partly bitten off during fight on Camden Town bus
- Credit: Oyxman
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 25-year-old man’s ear was partly bitten off during a fight on a Camden Town bus.
The assault took place on a Route 253 bus in Camden Road at about 10.30pm on Friday.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment.
The suspects are described as two Algerian men.
One was 5ft 7ins tall with short black hair and a star tattoo on his left cheek and neck, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
The second man was 5ft 10ins with black hair, with a curl down either side, wearing a blue Adidas jacket with white stripes, a green and yellow T-shirt, black shorts and dark red trainers.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 020 8733 5475 or via 101.