Man punched after confronting suspected South End Green ‘cashpoint scammers’
- Credit: londonremembers.com
A man was punched in the head and pushed to the ground after using a cashpoint machine in South End Green.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the attack at around 11.15am on May 1 which came after the 38-year-old victim confronted two men who he suspected of being involved in an ATM scam at the cashpoint in Heathhurst Road.
A police spokesman said: “The victim was involved in a verbal altercation with two suspects at an ATM.
“The suspects then followed the victim and in South End Road one of the suspects punched victim in the head, then pushed him to floor causing further injury.”
The suspects are described as Asian males, aged around 30-35 years-old.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses should call Camden police on 101.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub