Man punched after confronting suspected South End Green ‘cashpoint scammers’
- Credit: londonremembers.com
A man was punched in the head and pushed to the ground after using a cashpoint machine in South End Green.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the attack at around 11.15am on May 1 which came after the 38-year-old victim confronted two men who he suspected of being involved in an ATM scam at the cashpoint in Heathhurst Road.
A police spokesman said: “The victim was involved in a verbal altercation with two suspects at an ATM.
“The suspects then followed the victim and in South End Road one of the suspects punched victim in the head, then pushed him to floor causing further injury.”
The suspects are described as Asian males, aged around 30-35 years-old.
Any witnesses should call Camden police on 101.
- 1 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 4 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 5 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 6 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 7 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 10 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey