Man pulls knife on cyclists near Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information aftert a man appeared to make threats with a knife near Regents Park
The incident happened on Park Road near Regents Canal at around midday on August 12.
The two victims, a man and a woman, were cycling along the tow path when the woman got into an argument with the suspect who had come from in the opposite direction. The suspect then pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened the victims, swinging at them with the knife.
He made off towards the nearby Lisson Green Estate.
The suspect was wearing white trousers/joggers with a grey jumper and a fluorescent coloured hood.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
If you have any information about this incident or the suspect, please call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11, or Tweet via @MetCC.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close