Man pulls knife on cyclists near Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information aftert a man appeared to make threats with a knife near Regents Park
The incident happened on Park Road near Regents Canal at around midday on August 12.
The two victims, a man and a woman, were cycling along the tow path when the woman got into an argument with the suspect who had come from in the opposite direction. The suspect then pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened the victims, swinging at them with the knife.
He made off towards the nearby Lisson Green Estate.
The suspect was wearing white trousers/joggers with a grey jumper and a fluorescent coloured hood.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
If you have any information about this incident or the suspect, please call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11, or Tweet via @MetCC.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted