Man pulls knife on cyclists near Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information aftert a man appeared to make threats with a knife near Regents Park
The incident happened on Park Road near Regents Canal at around midday on August 12.
The two victims, a man and a woman, were cycling along the tow path when the woman got into an argument with the suspect who had come from in the opposite direction. The suspect then pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened the victims, swinging at them with the knife.
He made off towards the nearby Lisson Green Estate.
The suspect was wearing white trousers/joggers with a grey jumper and a fluorescent coloured hood.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
If you have any information about this incident or the suspect, please call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11, or Tweet via @MetCC.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again