Man pulls knife on cyclists near Regents Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information aftert a man appeared to make threats with a knife near Regents Park
The incident happened on Park Road near Regents Canal at around midday on August 12.
The two victims, a man and a woman, were cycling along the tow path when the woman got into an argument with the suspect who had come from in the opposite direction. The suspect then pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened the victims, swinging at them with the knife.
He made off towards the nearby Lisson Green Estate.
The suspect was wearing white trousers/joggers with a grey jumper and a fluorescent coloured hood.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
If you have any information about this incident or the suspect, please call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11, or Tweet via @MetCC.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate