Man knifed in Camden street after early-morning argument
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the early hours after having an argument in Camden.
The 26-year-old was attacked just before 4am on Tuesday morning in Eversholt Street.
He had been involved in an altercation with four men as he walked from Camden High Street, police said.
Paramedics took him to hospital with stab wounds, where he remains. His injuries are not life-threatening.
After the attack, the suspects ran off – three down Eversholt Street and one down Mornington Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now looking for the men, or anyone who witnessed the attack – including a man who gave the victim first aid before police arrived.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 101 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
There have been no arrests.