Man knifed in Camden street after early-morning argument
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the early hours after having an argument in Camden.
The 26-year-old was attacked just before 4am on Tuesday morning in Eversholt Street.
He had been involved in an altercation with four men as he walked from Camden High Street, police said.
Paramedics took him to hospital with stab wounds, where he remains. His injuries are not life-threatening.
After the attack, the suspects ran off – three down Eversholt Street and one down Mornington Crescent.
Police are now looking for the men, or anyone who witnessed the attack – including a man who gave the victim first aid before police arrived.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 101 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 4 Artist hides visual clues in TV thriller's title sequence
- 5 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 8 'Conte's flying wing-backs start the Spurs season on a high'
- 9 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 10 Muswell Hill GP surgery rated 'inadequate' for safety by watchdog
There have been no arrests.