Man knifed in Camden street after early-morning argument
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the early hours after having an argument in Camden.
The 26-year-old was attacked just before 4am on Tuesday morning in Eversholt Street.
He had been involved in an altercation with four men as he walked from Camden High Street, police said.
Paramedics took him to hospital with stab wounds, where he remains. His injuries are not life-threatening.
After the attack, the suspects ran off – three down Eversholt Street and one down Mornington Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now looking for the men, or anyone who witnessed the attack – including a man who gave the victim first aid before police arrived.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 101 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 9 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
There have been no arrests.