Man knifed in Camden street after early-morning argument
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the early hours after having an argument in Camden.
The 26-year-old was attacked just before 4am on Tuesday morning in Eversholt Street.
He had been involved in an altercation with four men as he walked from Camden High Street, police said.
Paramedics took him to hospital with stab wounds, where he remains. His injuries are not life-threatening.
After the attack, the suspects ran off – three down Eversholt Street and one down Mornington Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now looking for the men, or anyone who witnessed the attack – including a man who gave the victim first aid before police arrived.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 101 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
There have been no arrests.