Man in ‘critical’ condition following Camden Town stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man is in “critical” condition after being stabbed in an off-licence.
The victim, thought to be in his 50s, was attacked at around 1.40pm yesterday (Sunday) at Camden Local Store in Camden High Street.
Roads were closed around the scene of the crime as police scoured the area.
It is thought the attacker used a pair of scissors.
A man has been arrested, and police confirmed this morning he remains in custody in a central London police station.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesman said: “Police were called to a shop in Camden High Street, Camden, to reports of stabbing at approximately 1.40pm on Sunday, 20 September.
“London Ambulance Service were also called to the scene.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 8 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
“A man was treated for injuries and taken to a central London hospital where he is in a critical condition.
“Some minutes later, officers from the British Transport Police arrested a man in connection with the assault.
“He is in custody at a central London police station.”