Man hospitalised after shooting on Camden estate
Police are investigating after a man was shot in Camden last night.
Officers were called to the Agar Grove estate just after 7pm following reports of a shooting.
On arrival police and paramedics were unable to find the victim who was already making his way to hospital where he was treated for suspected gun shot wounds.
An eyewitness described hearing two “very loud” bangs, raised voices and the sound of screeching tyres “like a car driving away really fast”.
The woman then reported seeing blood dripping down the victim’s chest after spotting him in the Lulworth Tower car park holding his T-shirt up to his face to stem the flow of blood from his head.
You may also want to watch:
She and neighbours called for an ambulance, but the victim got into a car with a group of people and drove off.
“I don’t know what happened to him after that,” she added.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
A Met spokesman said: “His condition is described as stable. No arrests have been made and an investigation is underway.”