Man found with serious head injuries outside Hampstead “squat”
A MAN was found with serious head injuries in Hampstead on Tuesday outside an outbuilding at 181 West Heath Road.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information relating to the incident.
Officers were called to reports of a man with serious head injuries by the London Ambulance Service at approximately 7.50pm on Tuesday.
The man - now identified as Pavel Perju, 43, was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is described as stable.
Police do not know how he sustained his injuries and officers are keen to speak to anyone who knows Pavel or knows what happened inside the premises which is believed was being used as a squat.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Julian King of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command said: “Enquiries are on-going to establish what happened to Pavel and how he came to be injured but we need the community’s help.
“If anyone knows of his movements prior to when he was found, or was at the address when he was there, I would ask them to contact police in the strictest of confidence.”
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.