Man found with serious head injuries outside Hampstead “squat”
A MAN was found with serious head injuries in Hampstead on Tuesday outside an outbuilding at 181 West Heath Road.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information relating to the incident.
Officers were called to reports of a man with serious head injuries by the London Ambulance Service at approximately 7.50pm on Tuesday.
The man - now identified as Pavel Perju, 43, was taken to a central London hospital where his condition is described as stable.
Police do not know how he sustained his injuries and officers are keen to speak to anyone who knows Pavel or knows what happened inside the premises which is believed was being used as a squat.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Julian King of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command said: “Enquiries are on-going to establish what happened to Pavel and how he came to be injured but we need the community’s help.
“If anyone knows of his movements prior to when he was found, or was at the address when he was there, I would ask them to contact police in the strictest of confidence.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8785 8244 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.