Man found with serious head injuries in Alexandra Palace grounds
Police are trying to identify who the man is and how he sustained his injuries.
A POLICE investigation has been launched after a man was found lying near a park bench in the grounds of Alexandra Palace, with serious head injuries.
Police were called to the scene by London Ambulance Service at 11.16am this morning at Alexandra Palace Way near its junction with Muswell Hill.
Officers had been called to assist after a member of public found a man lying on the ground with serious head injuries. The man was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
Police are now trying to establish the identity of the man, who is described as being white, aged about 65 years old, 5ft 8ins to 5ft 10ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
As yet it is still unknown how long the man had been lying on the floor, or how he sustained his injuries.
Anyone with information, that may have seen the man in the area, seen or heard what happened, or that may know the identity of the man, is asked to contact DS Stuart Robinson of CIPP Team 3 on 020 8345 0838.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 4 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 5 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 8 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 9 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill