Man dies after being stabbed on Hampstead Road, Camden
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after being stabbed on Hampstead Road near London Euston station.
A teenager has been charged after the fatal stabbing of a man in Camden.
Police and paramedics, including an air ambulance, were called to the junction of Hampstead Road and Granby Terrace at 11.45am on Monday.
The 20-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been notified. A post mortem examination was due to take place yesterday (Weds).
The 17-year-old boy – arrested on Monday in connection with the investigation and taken to a central London hospital – was scheduled to appear on Wednesday at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court.
You may also want to watch:
The charge followed a police appeal for a man who was riding a pedal cycle through Harrington Street shortly after the incident and assisted an officer arresting a suspect. He was not treated as a suspect but was asked to call the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) to assist in their investigation.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street