Man dies after being stabbed on Hampstead Road, Camden
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after being stabbed on Hampstead Road near London Euston station.
A teenager has been charged after the fatal stabbing of a man in Camden.
Police and paramedics, including an air ambulance, were called to the junction of Hampstead Road and Granby Terrace at 11.45am on Monday.
The 20-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been notified. A post mortem examination was due to take place yesterday (Weds).
The 17-year-old boy – arrested on Monday in connection with the investigation and taken to a central London hospital – was scheduled to appear on Wednesday at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court.
You may also want to watch:
The charge followed a police appeal for a man who was riding a pedal cycle through Harrington Street shortly after the incident and assisted an officer arresting a suspect. He was not treated as a suspect but was asked to call the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) to assist in their investigation.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station