Man critically injured in Haverstock Hill shooting
A MAN is critically injured after being shot in Chalk Farm last night.
Police were called to reports of the shooting in Haverstock Hill, close to the junction of Prince of Wales Road, at around 9.40pm.
Officers and paramedics attended the scene where they found a man, aged in his 20s, who had suffered serious injuries.
The victim was rushed to a central London hospital for treatment.
His condition is believed to be critical but stable.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: “Officers from Camden attended the scene.
“No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office