Man critically injured in Haverstock Hill shooting
A MAN is critically injured after being shot in Chalk Farm last night.
Police were called to reports of the shooting in Haverstock Hill, close to the junction of Prince of Wales Road, at around 9.40pm.
Officers and paramedics attended the scene where they found a man, aged in his 20s, who had suffered serious injuries.
The victim was rushed to a central London hospital for treatment.
His condition is believed to be critical but stable.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: “Officers from Camden attended the scene.
“No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke