Man critically injured in Haverstock Hill shooting
A MAN is critically injured after being shot in Chalk Farm last night.
Police were called to reports of the shooting in Haverstock Hill, close to the junction of Prince of Wales Road, at around 9.40pm.
Officers and paramedics attended the scene where they found a man, aged in his 20s, who had suffered serious injuries.
The victim was rushed to a central London hospital for treatment.
His condition is believed to be critical but stable.
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: “Officers from Camden attended the scene.
“No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.”
- 1 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 2 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 5 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Haringey Council makes senior leadership appointments
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet