Man critically injured in Haverstock Hill shooting
A MAN is critically injured after being shot in Chalk Farm last night.
Police were called to reports of the shooting in Haverstock Hill, close to the junction of Prince of Wales Road, at around 9.40pm.
Officers and paramedics attended the scene where they found a man, aged in his 20s, who had suffered serious injuries.
The victim was rushed to a central London hospital for treatment.
His condition is believed to be critical but stable.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: “Officers from Camden attended the scene.
“No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.”
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing