Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Met Police
A 40-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a woman in Primrose Hill .
Nicole Hurley was stabbed to death in Broxwood Way shortly before 1am on October 10.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her family are being supported by specialist officers.
Jason Bell, 40, of Broxwood Way, is due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court today (October 12).
You may also want to watch:
He is charged with murder and false imprisonment in relation to a third party.
He was also charged with driving dangerously on October 10 and driving a motor vehicle while disqualified and with no insurance.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
Bell was arrested on October 10 and was charged the following day.