Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Met Police
A 40-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a woman in Primrose Hill .
Nicole Hurley was stabbed to death in Broxwood Way shortly before 1am on October 10.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her family are being supported by specialist officers.
Jason Bell, 40, of Broxwood Way, is due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court today (October 12).
He is charged with murder and false imprisonment in relation to a third party.
He was also charged with driving dangerously on October 10 and driving a motor vehicle while disqualified and with no insurance.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 6 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 7 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Haringey Council makes senior leadership appointments
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
Bell was arrested on October 10 and was charged the following day.