Man charged with murder two years after father-of-two stabbed to death in Camden
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today charged with the murder of a Dutch father-of-two in Camden Town in 2016.
Zekeria Jama Quabdid, 29, of no fixed address, is accused of murdering Romeo Nkansah, 37, who was found with a fatal stab wounds in Camden High Street, near the junction with Greenland Street, at around 3.45am on May 29.
Police and ambulance service were called and Mr Nkansah was taken to hopsital where he died an hour later.
Mr Nkansah, from Holloway, had been on a night out in Camden Lock before he was fatally stabbed.
His sister, Louise Osei-Tutu, described him as a “loving father of two young boys, who was a very caring and jovial person.”
You may also want to watch:
Quabdid, who is in custody, was due to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court later today.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end