Man charged with murder two years after father-of-two stabbed to death in Camden
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today charged with the murder of a Dutch father-of-two in Camden Town in 2016.
Zekeria Jama Quabdid, 29, of no fixed address, is accused of murdering Romeo Nkansah, 37, who was found with a fatal stab wounds in Camden High Street, near the junction with Greenland Street, at around 3.45am on May 29.
Police and ambulance service were called and Mr Nkansah was taken to hopsital where he died an hour later.
Mr Nkansah, from Holloway, had been on a night out in Camden Lock before he was fatally stabbed.
His sister, Louise Osei-Tutu, described him as a “loving father of two young boys, who was a very caring and jovial person.”
You may also want to watch:
Quabdid, who is in custody, was due to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court later today.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers