Man charged with murder after fatal fire at Highgate Medical Health Centre
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a man with murder following a blaze at a Highgate health centre.
Jordan Bramble, 21, of Dartmouth Park Hill, has been charged with the murder of a 46-year-old man.
Fire crews were called to the blaze at the Highgate Mental Health Centre, also in Dartmouth Park Hill, at 6.30am on Sunday.
The man, who has yet to be named, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 30-year-old man has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Bramble will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court this morning.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives