Man charged with murder after fatal fire at Highgate Medical Health Centre
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a man with murder following a blaze at a Highgate health centre.
Jordan Bramble, 21, of Dartmouth Park Hill, has been charged with the murder of a 46-year-old man.
Fire crews were called to the blaze at the Highgate Mental Health Centre, also in Dartmouth Park Hill, at 6.30am on Sunday.
The man, who has yet to be named, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 30-year-old man has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Bramble will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court this morning.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success