Man charged with manslaughter over death of woman, 80, ‘pushed’ in Camden street
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter over the death of an 80-year-old woman in Camden.
Police allege the elderly victim dies after being pushed in Camden Road at around 2.20pm on Saturday.
The victim was taken to a hospital and later discharged, before being readmitted to a second hospital where she died on Tuesday.
Harry Goodwin-Sims, of Adolphus Road, Hackney, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Southwark Crown Court on May 2.
The woman’s next of kin have been informed and formal identification is yet to take place.
- 1 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 9 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 10 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue