Man charged with manslaughter over death of woman, 80, ‘pushed’ in Camden street
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter over the death of an 80-year-old woman in Camden.
Police allege the elderly victim dies after being pushed in Camden Road at around 2.20pm on Saturday.
The victim was taken to a hospital and later discharged, before being readmitted to a second hospital where she died on Tuesday.
Harry Goodwin-Sims, of Adolphus Road, Hackney, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Southwark Crown Court on May 2.
You may also want to watch:
The woman’s next of kin have been informed and formal identification is yet to take place.
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 7 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 10 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery