Man charged with manslaughter over death of woman, 80, ‘pushed’ in Camden street
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter over the death of an 80-year-old woman in Camden.
Police allege the elderly victim dies after being pushed in Camden Road at around 2.20pm on Saturday.
The victim was taken to a hospital and later discharged, before being readmitted to a second hospital where she died on Tuesday.
Harry Goodwin-Sims, of Adolphus Road, Hackney, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Southwark Crown Court on May 2.
You may also want to watch:
The woman’s next of kin have been informed and formal identification is yet to take place.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station