Man charged with manslaughter over death of woman, 80, ‘pushed’ in Camden street
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter over the death of an 80-year-old woman in Camden.
Police allege the elderly victim dies after being pushed in Camden Road at around 2.20pm on Saturday.
The victim was taken to a hospital and later discharged, before being readmitted to a second hospital where she died on Tuesday.
Harry Goodwin-Sims, of Adolphus Road, Hackney, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Southwark Crown Court on May 2.
You may also want to watch:
The woman’s next of kin have been informed and formal identification is yet to take place.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 9 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze