Man charged with Harrow Road murder
A man has been charged with the murder of Daniel Smith who was gunned down outside KFC on Harrow Road last May.
Kervin Kavuala, 27, of Granville Road, was rearrested today and charged with the murder to appear at Brent Magistrates Court on Friday morning.
The police had made a number of public appeals to find those responsible for Mr Smith’s death with the local community gathering at different events.
Mr Smith, a qualified electrician from Paddington, died at the scene on May 22 last year.
Police have always believed his death was a tragic case of mistaken identity.
You may also want to watch:
For more see next week’s Wood&Vale.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 9 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat