Man charged with Harrow Road murder
A man has been charged with the murder of Daniel Smith who was gunned down outside KFC on Harrow Road last May.
Kervin Kavuala, 27, of Granville Road, was rearrested today and charged with the murder to appear at Brent Magistrates Court on Friday morning.
The police had made a number of public appeals to find those responsible for Mr Smith’s death with the local community gathering at different events.
Mr Smith, a qualified electrician from Paddington, died at the scene on May 22 last year.
Police have always believed his death was a tragic case of mistaken identity.
For more see next week’s Wood&Vale.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 8 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week