Man charged with Harrow Road murder
A man has been charged with the murder of Daniel Smith who was gunned down outside KFC on Harrow Road last May.
Kervin Kavuala, 27, of Granville Road, was rearrested today and charged with the murder to appear at Brent Magistrates Court on Friday morning.
The police had made a number of public appeals to find those responsible for Mr Smith’s death with the local community gathering at different events.
Mr Smith, a qualified electrician from Paddington, died at the scene on May 22 last year.
Police have always believed his death was a tragic case of mistaken identity.
You may also want to watch:
For more see next week’s Wood&Vale.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 2 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 3 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 4 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze