Man charged with Harrow Road murder
A man has been charged with the murder of Daniel Smith who was gunned down outside KFC on Harrow Road last May.
Kervin Kavuala, 27, of Granville Road, was rearrested today and charged with the murder to appear at Brent Magistrates Court on Friday morning.
The police had made a number of public appeals to find those responsible for Mr Smith’s death with the local community gathering at different events.
Mr Smith, a qualified electrician from Paddington, died at the scene on May 22 last year.
Police have always believed his death was a tragic case of mistaken identity.
You may also want to watch:
For more see next week’s Wood&Vale.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics