Man charged with four Muswell Hill attacks
Ali Koc, from Hornsey has been charged with attempted murder and GBH following the attacks in Queen’s Wood and Alexandra Palace.
A MAN has been charged and remanded in custody following four attacks on men in the Muswell Hill area.
Ali Koc, 29, from Hornsey has been charged with two counts of attempted murder and GBH on a 67-year-old and an 84-year-old and two counts of GBH with intent against a 37-year-old and 63-year-old man.
Mr Koc appeared at Brent Magistrates Court on Saturday and has now been remanded in custody.
On Wednesday, January 5 a 67-year-old man was found unconscious near the gates of Alexandra Park, by the junction of Alexandra Palace Way and Muswell Hill.
You may also want to watch:
The victim, who was found with �700 in cash, had sustained serious head injuries and remains in a critical condition in an east London hospital and next of kin have been informed.
It is still not known how long the man had been lying on the floor prior to being found.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
Then, on Friday, January 28. at approximately 10.00am, a 63-year-old man was attacked in Queens Wood, near Wood Vale. The victim suffered minor injuries and did not need hospital treatment.
Again, just three days later an 84-year-old man sustained serious head injuries in the same spot in Queen’s Wood. He was found by a member of the public and remains in a critical but stable condition in hospital. Next of kin have been informed.
Police have also charged Mr Koc in relation to another attack on a 37-year-old man in the N22 area, but have released no further details.
Mr Koc will next appear at the Old Bailey in May.