Man charged with four Muswell Hill attacks
Ali Koc, from Hornsey has been charged with attempted murder and GBH following the attacks in Queen’s Wood and Alexandra Palace.
A MAN has been charged and remanded in custody following four attacks on men in the Muswell Hill area.
Ali Koc, 29, from Hornsey has been charged with two counts of attempted murder and GBH on a 67-year-old and an 84-year-old and two counts of GBH with intent against a 37-year-old and 63-year-old man.
Mr Koc appeared at Brent Magistrates Court on Saturday and has now been remanded in custody.
On Wednesday, January 5 a 67-year-old man was found unconscious near the gates of Alexandra Park, by the junction of Alexandra Palace Way and Muswell Hill.
The victim, who was found with �700 in cash, had sustained serious head injuries and remains in a critical condition in an east London hospital and next of kin have been informed.
It is still not known how long the man had been lying on the floor prior to being found.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 5 Renaissance painting discovered in pensioner's bedroom sells for £255k
- 6 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 7 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 8 'Shambles': Haringey's parking website still full of problems
- 9 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
- 10 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
Then, on Friday, January 28. at approximately 10.00am, a 63-year-old man was attacked in Queens Wood, near Wood Vale. The victim suffered minor injuries and did not need hospital treatment.
Again, just three days later an 84-year-old man sustained serious head injuries in the same spot in Queen’s Wood. He was found by a member of the public and remains in a critical but stable condition in hospital. Next of kin have been informed.
Police have also charged Mr Koc in relation to another attack on a 37-year-old man in the N22 area, but have released no further details.
Mr Koc will next appear at the Old Bailey in May.