Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of driving offences after a car overturned in Camden.
The Metropolitan Police said it was called at approximately 11.50pm last night - January 25 - to reports of a car overturned on Camden Road.
Officers, London Ambulance Service (LAS) and London Fire Brigade (LFB) attended the scene.
LFB said two fire engines and around 10 firefighters from Kentish Town fire station were present.
One person had left the vehicle before fire crews arrived and was treated on the scene by LAS.
Police said the driver of the car, a man aged in his 30s, was taken to hospital for treatment.
His condition is not life threatening, the Met confirmed. The man was also arrested on suspicion of driving offences.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 5 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 6 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 9 Hampstead woman tells tribunal of alleged racist discrimination
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
Road closures were put in place following the incident, and these were lifted at around 5.30am.