Man arrested after two teens stabbed at Hampstead Heath Lido
A man has been arrested following a double stabbing at Hampstead Heath Lido.
The open air swimming pool was cleared and police called at around 5.20pm on Tuesday (July 24) when the fight broke out as families enjoyed the hottest day of the year at the lido.
Two ambulances were called to treat a 16-year-old boy for a wound to his abdomen and a 19-year-old man for a knife wound to his buttocks.
Neither injury was understood to be life threatening as the Ham&High went to press.
A man was arrested on suspicion of assault and taken in for questioning by CID detectives.
You may also want to watch:
No-one has been charged over the incident.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'