Man arrested after two teens stabbed at Hampstead Heath Lido
A man has been arrested following a double stabbing at Hampstead Heath Lido.
The open air swimming pool was cleared and police called at around 5.20pm on Tuesday (July 24) when the fight broke out as families enjoyed the hottest day of the year at the lido.
Two ambulances were called to treat a 16-year-old boy for a wound to his abdomen and a 19-year-old man for a knife wound to his buttocks.
Neither injury was understood to be life threatening as the Ham&High went to press.
A man was arrested on suspicion of assault and taken in for questioning by CID detectives.
No-one has been charged over the incident.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 5 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 6 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 9 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 10 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen