Man arrested after two teens stabbed at Hampstead Heath Lido
A man has been arrested following a double stabbing at Hampstead Heath Lido.
The open air swimming pool was cleared and police called at around 5.20pm on Tuesday (July 24) when the fight broke out as families enjoyed the hottest day of the year at the lido.
Two ambulances were called to treat a 16-year-old boy for a wound to his abdomen and a 19-year-old man for a knife wound to his buttocks.
Neither injury was understood to be life threatening as the Ham&High went to press.
A man was arrested on suspicion of assault and taken in for questioning by CID detectives.
You may also want to watch:
No-one has been charged over the incident.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses