Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- Credit: Met
A 40-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman died from stab wounds near Primrose Hill and St John's Wood.
Police were called shortly before 1am on Sunday (October 10) to a disturbance at a flat in Broxwood Way.
The Met said officers attended and found a woman, aged in her 30s, suffering stab injuries.
Officers administered first aid before paramedics arrived but the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
The woman’s family have been informed. A post-mortem examination and formal identification will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A 40-year-old man was later arrested on suspicion of murder.
The death is being investigated by detectives from Specialist Crime. Police said enquiries continue to establish the circumstances.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women