Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- Credit: David Nathan
A man has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after a police officer was injured in a collision with a car.
The driver of the passing vehicle did not stop, and the victim suffered injuries to his legs.
The incident happened at Dartmouth Park Hill, near the junction with Tufnell Park Road, just before 3pm on Thursday (April 15).
The officer had been standing next to a stationary police vehicle at the time of the collision, and the car was also damaged.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the injured officer was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He has since been discharged.
A 21-year-old man was arrested in Archway on Saturday (April 17) and remains in custody.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 3 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 4 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 5 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 6 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 7 James, Feeder and Maxïmo Park to play opening night of Kenwood
- 8 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'