Man, 19, shot in Maida Vale
The victim of a shooting in Maida Vale on Saturday is in a stable condition in hospital.
A 19-year-old man is the victim of the attack which happened shortly before 3am on Saturday (September 22) morning near on Carlton Vale, near Keith House flats and the junction with Kilburn Park Road.
As yet, there have been no arrests.
Police sources indicated the victim was not known to be involved in gangs, and they were unaware why he might have been targetted.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 3am on Saturday to reports of a shooting on Carlton Vale.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was a 19-year-old man who was taken to a central London hospital and is in a stable condition. There have been no arrests and Trident are investigating.”
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again