Man, 19, shot in Maida Vale
The victim of a shooting in Maida Vale on Saturday is in a stable condition in hospital.
A 19-year-old man is the victim of the attack which happened shortly before 3am on Saturday (September 22) morning near on Carlton Vale, near Keith House flats and the junction with Kilburn Park Road.
As yet, there have been no arrests.
Police sources indicated the victim was not known to be involved in gangs, and they were unaware why he might have been targetted.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 3am on Saturday to reports of a shooting on Carlton Vale.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was a 19-year-old man who was taken to a central London hospital and is in a stable condition. There have been no arrests and Trident are investigating.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up