Man, 19, shot in Maida Vale
The victim of a shooting in Maida Vale on Saturday is in a stable condition in hospital.
A 19-year-old man is the victim of the attack which happened shortly before 3am on Saturday (September 22) morning near on Carlton Vale, near Keith House flats and the junction with Kilburn Park Road.
As yet, there have been no arrests.
Police sources indicated the victim was not known to be involved in gangs, and they were unaware why he might have been targetted.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 3am on Saturday to reports of a shooting on Carlton Vale.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was a 19-year-old man who was taken to a central London hospital and is in a stable condition. There have been no arrests and Trident are investigating.”
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 6 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 7 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing