Man, 19, shot in Maida Vale
The victim of a shooting in Maida Vale on Saturday is in a stable condition in hospital.
A 19-year-old man is the victim of the attack which happened shortly before 3am on Saturday (September 22) morning near on Carlton Vale, near Keith House flats and the junction with Kilburn Park Road.
As yet, there have been no arrests.
Police sources indicated the victim was not known to be involved in gangs, and they were unaware why he might have been targetted.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 3am on Saturday to reports of a shooting on Carlton Vale.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was a 19-year-old man who was taken to a central London hospital and is in a stable condition. There have been no arrests and Trident are investigating.”
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate