Man, 18, stabbed in the shoulder in Paddington Green
An 18-year-old man was stabbed on Wednesday in Paddington, and another 18-year-old has been arrested for the attack.
Police were called to reports of the stabbing in Paddington Green at 4.40pm.
Amulance and air ambulance medical staff also attended the incident, and treated the man in nearby Crompton Street.
The young man was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his right shoulder, but the injury was not said to be life threatening or life changing.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Paddington Green, W2 at approximately 1640hrs on Wednesday 19th September.
You may also want to watch:
“An 18 year old man was found with a minor stab wound to the right shoulder. LAS attended and he was taken to a central London hospital from where he was discharged. His injuries are not life threatening or life changing.
“An 18 year man was arrested at approximately 2130hrs and taken to a central London police station where he remains in custody.”
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said:“We were called at 4.42pm yesterday to reports of a stabbing on Crompton Street, W2.
“We sent an a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew and London’s Air Ambulance.
“Our staff treated a 18yom and took the patient to hospital.”