Man, 18, stabbed in the shoulder in Paddington Green
An 18-year-old man was stabbed on Wednesday in Paddington, and another 18-year-old has been arrested for the attack.
Police were called to reports of the stabbing in Paddington Green at 4.40pm.
Amulance and air ambulance medical staff also attended the incident, and treated the man in nearby Crompton Street.
The young man was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his right shoulder, but the injury was not said to be life threatening or life changing.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Paddington Green, W2 at approximately 1640hrs on Wednesday 19th September.
You may also want to watch:
“An 18 year old man was found with a minor stab wound to the right shoulder. LAS attended and he was taken to a central London hospital from where he was discharged. His injuries are not life threatening or life changing.
“An 18 year man was arrested at approximately 2130hrs and taken to a central London police station where he remains in custody.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said:“We were called at 4.42pm yesterday to reports of a stabbing on Crompton Street, W2.
“We sent an a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew and London’s Air Ambulance.
“Our staff treated a 18yom and took the patient to hospital.”