Man, 18, stabbed in the shoulder in Paddington Green
An 18-year-old man was stabbed on Wednesday in Paddington, and another 18-year-old has been arrested for the attack.
Police were called to reports of the stabbing in Paddington Green at 4.40pm.
Amulance and air ambulance medical staff also attended the incident, and treated the man in nearby Crompton Street.
The young man was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his right shoulder, but the injury was not said to be life threatening or life changing.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Paddington Green, W2 at approximately 1640hrs on Wednesday 19th September.
You may also want to watch:
“An 18 year old man was found with a minor stab wound to the right shoulder. LAS attended and he was taken to a central London hospital from where he was discharged. His injuries are not life threatening or life changing.
“An 18 year man was arrested at approximately 2130hrs and taken to a central London police station where he remains in custody.”
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said:“We were called at 4.42pm yesterday to reports of a stabbing on Crompton Street, W2.
“We sent an a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew and London’s Air Ambulance.
“Our staff treated a 18yom and took the patient to hospital.”