Neasden police chase: Two teenagers arrest after machete and drugs found following car chase in NW10
- Credit: Archant
Drugs and a machete were seized after a stolen Ford Mondeo crashed on the North Circular Road in Neasden while being chased by the police on Wednesday afternoon.
Two boys, aged 16 and 18, have been arrested.
The car was identified as stolen shortly before 5pm by members of Scotland Yard’s Operation Venice squad, who attempted to stop it in the Willesden High Road.
The vehicle made off and travelled along Dog Lane and approached the North Circular.
As the Mondeo entered the carriageway it collided with two other vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers were arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle theft, possession of an offensive weapon and conspiracy to supply Class B drugs.
PC Alan Pearce from Operation Venice said: “I am pleased that no one was seriously injured during this incident and that a dangerous weapon has been taken off the streets.”
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates