Neasden police chase: Two teenagers arrest after machete and drugs found following car chase in NW10
- Credit: Archant
Drugs and a machete were seized after a stolen Ford Mondeo crashed on the North Circular Road in Neasden while being chased by the police on Wednesday afternoon.
Two boys, aged 16 and 18, have been arrested.
The car was identified as stolen shortly before 5pm by members of Scotland Yard’s Operation Venice squad, who attempted to stop it in the Willesden High Road.
The vehicle made off and travelled along Dog Lane and approached the North Circular.
As the Mondeo entered the carriageway it collided with two other vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers were arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle theft, possession of an offensive weapon and conspiracy to supply Class B drugs.
PC Alan Pearce from Operation Venice said: “I am pleased that no one was seriously injured during this incident and that a dangerous weapon has been taken off the streets.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 10 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community