Neasden police chase: Two teenagers arrest after machete and drugs found following car chase in NW10
- Credit: Archant
Drugs and a machete were seized after a stolen Ford Mondeo crashed on the North Circular Road in Neasden while being chased by the police on Wednesday afternoon.
Two boys, aged 16 and 18, have been arrested.
The car was identified as stolen shortly before 5pm by members of Scotland Yard’s Operation Venice squad, who attempted to stop it in the Willesden High Road.
The vehicle made off and travelled along Dog Lane and approached the North Circular.
As the Mondeo entered the carriageway it collided with two other vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers were arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle theft, possession of an offensive weapon and conspiracy to supply Class B drugs.
PC Alan Pearce from Operation Venice said: “I am pleased that no one was seriously injured during this incident and that a dangerous weapon has been taken off the streets.”
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 8 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate