Neasden police chase: Two teenagers arrest after machete and drugs found following car chase in NW10
- Credit: Archant
Drugs and a machete were seized after a stolen Ford Mondeo crashed on the North Circular Road in Neasden while being chased by the police on Wednesday afternoon.
Two boys, aged 16 and 18, have been arrested.
The car was identified as stolen shortly before 5pm by members of Scotland Yard’s Operation Venice squad, who attempted to stop it in the Willesden High Road.
The vehicle made off and travelled along Dog Lane and approached the North Circular.
As the Mondeo entered the carriageway it collided with two other vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers were arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle theft, possession of an offensive weapon and conspiracy to supply Class B drugs.
PC Alan Pearce from Operation Venice said: “I am pleased that no one was seriously injured during this incident and that a dangerous weapon has been taken off the streets.”
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home