Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Three teenagers charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder whilst two teenage boys, aged 16 and 17, were charged with murder and violent disorder yesterday.
All three are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today, police said.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
Another 16-year-old boy has been bailed pending further enquiries with two other teenage boys - aged 19 and 16 - released under investigation.
- 1 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 2 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 3 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 6 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 7 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 8 Colourful Crouch End bollards to get a repaint due to 'safety' concerns
- 9 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 10 Care home opposite Kenwood labelled 'gross overdevelopment'
Detectives are still investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.