Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Three teenagers charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder whilst two teenage boys, aged 16 and 17, were charged with murder and violent disorder yesterday.
All three are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today, police said.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
Another 16-year-old boy has been bailed pending further enquiries with two other teenage boys - aged 19 and 16 - released under investigation.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Farrell hailed as Saracens storm to 60-0 play-off win at Ealing
- 9 My view: Hampstead could change a lot in the coming years, for the better
- 10 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Detectives are still investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.