Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Three teenagers charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder whilst two teenage boys, aged 16 and 17, were charged with murder and violent disorder yesterday.
All three are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today, police said.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
Another 16-year-old boy has been bailed pending further enquiries with two other teenage boys - aged 19 and 16 - released under investigation.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
Detectives are still investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.