Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Three teenagers charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder whilst two teenage boys, aged 16 and 17, were charged with murder and violent disorder yesterday.
All three are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today, police said.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
Another 16-year-old boy has been bailed pending further enquiries with two other teenage boys - aged 19 and 16 - released under investigation.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
Detectives are still investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.