Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Three teenagers charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder whilst two teenage boys, aged 16 and 17, were charged with murder and violent disorder yesterday.
All three are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today, police said.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
Another 16-year-old boy has been bailed pending further enquiries with two other teenage boys - aged 19 and 16 - released under investigation.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 7 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 London Marathon and charity event in aid of Diabetes UK
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
Detectives are still investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.