Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Fifth teenage boy charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
A fifth teenage boy has been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
Three 16-year-olds and a fourth boy, aged 17, have already been charged.
A fourth 16-year-old was charged with murder and possession of a blade yesterday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday 15 March. He will appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 16 March.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 4 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 5 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 Colourful Crouch End bollards to get a repaint due to 'safety' concerns
- 8 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 9 Care home opposite Kenwood labelled 'gross overdevelopment'
- 10 Holocaust Memorial Day: Hampstead pupils in Stoppard drama
Two other teens, aged 19 and 16, have been released under investigation.