Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Fifth teenage boy charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
A fifth teenage boy has been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
Three 16-year-olds and a fourth boy, aged 17, have already been charged.
A fourth 16-year-old was charged with murder and possession of a blade yesterday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday 15 March. He will appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 16 March.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
Two other teens, aged 19 and 16, have been released under investigation.