Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Fifth teenage boy charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
A fifth teenage boy has been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
Three 16-year-olds and a fourth boy, aged 17, have already been charged.
A fourth 16-year-old was charged with murder and possession of a blade yesterday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday 15 March. He will appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 16 March.
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 2 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 3 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 4 Recap: Tree on the tracks disrupts London, Stansted and Cambridge trains
- 5 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 6 Crouch End bar loses licence as court appeal fails
- 7 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 8 'Let’s take the motor traffic out of Swiss Cottage'
- 9 Infected blood scandal victims to receive £100k interim payments
- 10 'Wet End Lane': Leak could take five days to fix
Two other teens, aged 19 and 16, have been released under investigation.