Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Fifth teenage boy charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
A fifth teenage boy has been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
Three 16-year-olds and a fourth boy, aged 17, have already been charged.
A fourth 16-year-old was charged with murder and possession of a blade yesterday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday 15 March. He will appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 16 March.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 8 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 9 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment
- 10 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
Two other teens, aged 19 and 16, have been released under investigation.