Lewis Blackman, AKA Dotz, fatal stabbing: Fifth teenage boy charged with murder of Kentish Town 19-year-old
- Credit: Archant
A fifth teenage boy has been charged with the murder of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman.
Mr Blackman, also known as ‘Dotz’, died from stab wounds in Logan Place, Kensington, in the early hours of Sunday, February 18.
Three 16-year-olds and a fourth boy, aged 17, have already been charged.
A fourth 16-year-old was charged with murder and possession of a blade yesterday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday 15 March. He will appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 16 March.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Blackman, a former Acland Burghley pupil from Kentish Town, was given first aid after he was found injured at 3.20am, but he died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Hampstead Heath 150: Swimmers celebrate a ‘breathtaking paradise’
- 2 Paedophile jailed for taking 'indecent photos' of a child
- 3 Cyclist brings Everest to Highgate in charity challenge
- 4 Police appeal after shih-tzu mauled by dog in Regent's Park
- 5 Nightmare continues at Tottenham in managerial search
- 6 Woman killed in Camden car crash
- 7 Camden man leaps from dock and flees court after being handed jail term
- 8 Old Haverstock Hill NatWest to become a Nisa
- 9 Campaign to protect 'century-old' lime tree in Highgate
- 10 Three recipes with strawberries
Two other teens, aged 19 and 16, have been released under investigation.