Laureline Garcia-Bertaux: Murder investigation launched after body of woman with Camden links found in shallow grave in Kew
- Credit: Archant
The body of a 35 year-old woman with links to Camden was found in a shallow grave in Kew last night.
A murder investigation into the death of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, who was reported missing on Monday morning when she didn’t not arrive for work, is now underway.
Police said she was known to visit the Camden area.
Her body was found by police officers on Wednesday evening in Darell Road, Kew.
Laureline has not been formally identified but her family have been informed and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact @MetCC on Twitter using the crime reference number CAD 4439/05MAR
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.