Laureline Garcia-Bertaux: Murder investigation launched after body of woman with Camden links found in shallow grave in Kew
- Credit: Archant
The body of a 35 year-old woman with links to Camden was found in a shallow grave in Kew last night.
A murder investigation into the death of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, who was reported missing on Monday morning when she didn’t not arrive for work, is now underway.
Police said she was known to visit the Camden area.
Her body was found by police officers on Wednesday evening in Darell Road, Kew.
Laureline has not been formally identified but her family have been informed and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
There have been no arrests made.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact @MetCC on Twitter using the crime reference number CAD 4439/05MAR
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 5 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 6 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 7 'Do the right thing': Locket containing baby's ashes stolen from car
- 8 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 9 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.