Laureline Garcia-Bertaux: Murder investigation launched after body of woman with Camden links found in shallow grave in Kew
- Credit: Archant
The body of a 35 year-old woman with links to Camden was found in a shallow grave in Kew last night.
A murder investigation into the death of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, who was reported missing on Monday morning when she didn’t not arrive for work, is now underway.
Police said she was known to visit the Camden area.
Her body was found by police officers on Wednesday evening in Darell Road, Kew.
Laureline has not been formally identified but her family have been informed and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact @MetCC on Twitter using the crime reference number CAD 4439/05MAR
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.