Laureline Garcia-Bertaux: Murder investigation launched after body of woman with Camden links found in shallow grave in Kew
- Credit: Archant
The body of a 35 year-old woman with links to Camden was found in a shallow grave in Kew last night.
A murder investigation into the death of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, who was reported missing on Monday morning when she didn’t not arrive for work, is now underway.
Police said she was known to visit the Camden area.
Her body was found by police officers on Wednesday evening in Darell Road, Kew.
Laureline has not been formally identified but her family have been informed and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact @MetCC on Twitter using the crime reference number CAD 4439/05MAR
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.