Laureline Garcia-Bertaux: Murder investigation launched after body of woman with Camden links found in shallow grave in Kew
- Credit: Archant
The body of a 35 year-old woman with links to Camden was found in a shallow grave in Kew last night.
A murder investigation into the death of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, who was reported missing on Monday morning when she didn’t not arrive for work, is now underway.
Police said she was known to visit the Camden area.
Her body was found by police officers on Wednesday evening in Darell Road, Kew.
Laureline has not been formally identified but her family have been informed and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
There have been no arrests made.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact @MetCC on Twitter using the crime reference number CAD 4439/05MAR
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 9 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.