Kentish Town stabbings: Another teenager charged with murder
- Credit: PA
Another teenager has been charged with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan, and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed in Kentish Town.
The 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged on Tuesday March 13.
Abdikarim and Sadiq were found stabbed to death on Tuesday February 20.
The 17-year-old will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court today.
Previously, Ben Drummond, 18, of Ingestre Road and Isaiah Popoola, 18, of Grafton Way have been charged with the murders.
You may also want to watch:
They were both also charged with grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm on two victims, aged 17 and 24 respectively. The incident took place on the same night.
Popoola appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on Monday February 26. Drummond appeared at the same court on Thursday March 1.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
Popoola is next set to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday May 16.