Kentish Town stabbings: Another teenager charged with murder
- Credit: PA
Another teenager has been charged with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan, and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed in Kentish Town.
The 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged on Tuesday March 13.
Abdikarim and Sadiq were found stabbed to death on Tuesday February 20.
The 17-year-old will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court today.
Previously, Ben Drummond, 18, of Ingestre Road and Isaiah Popoola, 18, of Grafton Way have been charged with the murders.
You may also want to watch:
They were both also charged with grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm on two victims, aged 17 and 24 respectively. The incident took place on the same night.
Popoola appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on Monday February 26. Drummond appeared at the same court on Thursday March 1.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 8 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
Popoola is next set to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday May 16.