Kentish Town stabbings: Another teenager charged with murder
- Credit: PA
Another teenager has been charged with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan, and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed in Kentish Town.
The 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged on Tuesday March 13.
Abdikarim and Sadiq were found stabbed to death on Tuesday February 20.
The 17-year-old will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court today.
Previously, Ben Drummond, 18, of Ingestre Road and Isaiah Popoola, 18, of Grafton Way have been charged with the murders.
They were both also charged with grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm on two victims, aged 17 and 24 respectively. The incident took place on the same night.
Popoola appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on Monday February 26. Drummond appeared at the same court on Thursday March 1.
- 1 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 2 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 3 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 4 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 5 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 8 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 9 Paddling pool to be open all week after pipes replaced
- 10 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
Popoola is next set to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday May 16.