Kentish Town murder: Man in 20s stabbed to death in Grafton Road
- Credit: Archant
The victim of a fatal stabbing in Kentish Town last night has been named as Calvin Bungisa.
Police were called to Grafton Road, at the junction with Vicars Road, at about 8.30pm. The victim, in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been told and a post-mortem examination is now set to take place.
No arrests have been made and detectives from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
A Section 60 order was put in place for the NW1 and NW5 areas until 6am this morning following the stabbing. The order gives police more powers to stop and search people.
Anyone with information can contact the police on 101 quoting CAD7273/1Apr. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Any young people who have information about violence or knife crime, can visit the Crimestoppers website fearless.org, where they can pass on information anonymously.
Do you know the man who died? Please call Harry at the news desk on 020 7433 0119.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close