Kentish Town murder: Man in 20s stabbed to death in Grafton Road
- Credit: Archant
The victim of a fatal stabbing in Kentish Town last night has been named as Calvin Bungisa.
Police were called to Grafton Road, at the junction with Vicars Road, at about 8.30pm. The victim, in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been told and a post-mortem examination is now set to take place.
No arrests have been made and detectives from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
A Section 60 order was put in place for the NW1 and NW5 areas until 6am this morning following the stabbing. The order gives police more powers to stop and search people.
Anyone with information can contact the police on 101 quoting CAD7273/1Apr. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Any young people who have information about violence or knife crime, can visit the Crimestoppers website fearless.org, where they can pass on information anonymously.
Do you know the man who died? Please call Harry at the news desk on 020 7433 0119.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 5 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 6 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 7 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group