Kenloy Clarke: Hornsey man gets 12 years for shooting brother and woman in Wood Green restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A Hornsey man has been jailed for 12 years for walking into a Wood Green restaurant and shooting his brother.
Kenloy Clarke, 34, of Birkbeck Road, was sentenced at the Old Bailey on July 8.
He pleaded guilty to two count of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent, and two firearms offences in May.
The shooting took place at 9.50pm on September 17 last year, in a takeaway in Lordship Lane.
Janice Watson, 46, and Clarke’s brother, Fitzroy Banton, 31, both went to hospital after suffering gunshot injuries, and although Ms Watson has since been discharged from hospital, her condition was critical for some time.
Clarke was arrested three days later
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Damon Carr said: “I hope that the victims in this can benefit from some closure in knowing that Clarke is behind bars.”
He added the gun used in this crime had never been founded, and the police would appreciate help from anyone who could locate it.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park