Image released of man wanted in connection with Crouch End rape
Police have released an e-fit image of a man wanted in connection with a rape in Crouch End.
The alleged rape of a 20-year-old woman took place in Fairfield Road at 11pm on April 23 last year.
Despite extensive investigation, detectives have been unable to trace the suspect.
He is described as a black man, aged in his early to mid 20s, of large muscular build, with a shaven head.
He was driving a large silver Audi.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable John Tudor of the Sapphire Unit, which investigates rape and sexual violence, on 020 8345 4512 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points