Hunt for Westbourne Park burglars who broke pensioner’s arm
A 78-year-old woman broke her arm when she tried to stop a burglary in Westbourne Park.
Police have issued CCTV images after the burglary on June 6 last year, when three suspects entered the house of the elderly woman’s neighbour.
One of the men claimed to be from a utilities company and then entered the house of the neighbour, aged 68, in Westbourne Park Road.
After he had gained access, two other men entered the woman’s house and searched for valuables.
One of the men quickly left before the woman and the 78-year-old neighbour began talking to another at the front door.
You may also want to watch:
He also escaped and the 78-year-old then attempted to block the exit of the final man, who pushed her to the ground and broke her arm.
Anyone with information is asked to call Westminster Burglary Squad on 0207 321 6943 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres