Hunt for serial pervert who masturbated in front of shocked women on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a pervert who jumped out of bushes, exposed himself and then masturbated in front of terrified women on Hampstead Heath six times in the last month.
They say he strikes during the day, targeting women walking on the Heath alone or in pairs.
A police spokesman said: “Police in Camden are investigating a linked series of indecent exposures in Hampstead Heath. “The male suspect has emerged from a bush and exposed himself to women on six separate occasions between April 2 and May 10.
“He will typically pull his tracksuit bottoms down and begin masturbating in front of women walking alone or in pairs.
“The man does not say anything to the victims whilst he exposes himself.”
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, aged around 30 - 45 years old. He is around 5ft, 11ins tall with an average build and often wearing a hat and on one occasion a shiny tracksuit.
The spokesman said women should call 999 if they are approached by the man.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
Anyone with information should contact Camden police on 101 quoting reference 2311184.