Hunt for serial pervert who masturbated in front of shocked women on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a pervert who jumped out of bushes, exposed himself and then masturbated in front of terrified women on Hampstead Heath six times in the last month.
They say he strikes during the day, targeting women walking on the Heath alone or in pairs.
A police spokesman said: “Police in Camden are investigating a linked series of indecent exposures in Hampstead Heath. “The male suspect has emerged from a bush and exposed himself to women on six separate occasions between April 2 and May 10.
“He will typically pull his tracksuit bottoms down and begin masturbating in front of women walking alone or in pairs.
“The man does not say anything to the victims whilst he exposes himself.”
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, aged around 30 - 45 years old. He is around 5ft, 11ins tall with an average build and often wearing a hat and on one occasion a shiny tracksuit.
The spokesman said women should call 999 if they are approached by the man.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
Anyone with information should contact Camden police on 101 quoting reference 2311184.