Hunt for serial pervert who masturbated in front of shocked women on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a pervert who jumped out of bushes, exposed himself and then masturbated in front of terrified women on Hampstead Heath six times in the last month.
They say he strikes during the day, targeting women walking on the Heath alone or in pairs.
A police spokesman said: “Police in Camden are investigating a linked series of indecent exposures in Hampstead Heath. “The male suspect has emerged from a bush and exposed himself to women on six separate occasions between April 2 and May 10.
“He will typically pull his tracksuit bottoms down and begin masturbating in front of women walking alone or in pairs.
“The man does not say anything to the victims whilst he exposes himself.”
He is described as white, aged around 30 - 45 years old. He is around 5ft, 11ins tall with an average build and often wearing a hat and on one occasion a shiny tracksuit.
The spokesman said women should call 999 if they are approached by the man.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 6 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 7 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 8 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
Anyone with information should contact Camden police on 101 quoting reference 2311184.