Hunt for serial pervert who masturbated in front of shocked women on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a pervert who jumped out of bushes, exposed himself and then masturbated in front of terrified women on Hampstead Heath six times in the last month.
They say he strikes during the day, targeting women walking on the Heath alone or in pairs.
A police spokesman said: “Police in Camden are investigating a linked series of indecent exposures in Hampstead Heath. “The male suspect has emerged from a bush and exposed himself to women on six separate occasions between April 2 and May 10.
“He will typically pull his tracksuit bottoms down and begin masturbating in front of women walking alone or in pairs.
“The man does not say anything to the victims whilst he exposes himself.”
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, aged around 30 - 45 years old. He is around 5ft, 11ins tall with an average build and often wearing a hat and on one occasion a shiny tracksuit.
The spokesman said women should call 999 if they are approached by the man.
- 1 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 2 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 5 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 6 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 7 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation
- 8 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 9 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 10 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
Anyone with information should contact Camden police on 101 quoting reference 2311184.