Woman ‘critical’ in hospital after Hornsey High Street van crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a critical condition in hospital after a van collided with her late afternoon yesterday.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to come forward over the incident, which saw the victim taken to an east London hospital.
The driver of the van did stop at the scene, but detectives are now hoping to speak to any passers-by who can help with their enquiries.
The collision happened at approximately ten past five in the afternoon.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds