Woman ‘critical’ in hospital after Hornsey High Street van crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a critical condition in hospital after a van collided with her late afternoon yesterday.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to come forward over the incident, which saw the victim taken to an east London hospital.
The driver of the van did stop at the scene, but detectives are now hoping to speak to any passers-by who can help with their enquiries.
The collision happened at approximately ten past five in the afternoon.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke