Woman ‘critical’ in hospital after Hornsey High Street van crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a critical condition in hospital after a van collided with her late afternoon yesterday.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to come forward over the incident, which saw the victim taken to an east London hospital.
The driver of the van did stop at the scene, but detectives are now hoping to speak to any passers-by who can help with their enquiries.
The collision happened at approximately ten past five in the afternoon.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made and enquiries continue.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours