Woman ‘critical’ in hospital after Hornsey High Street van crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a critical condition in hospital after a van collided with her late afternoon yesterday.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to come forward over the incident, which saw the victim taken to an east London hospital.
The driver of the van did stop at the scene, but detectives are now hoping to speak to any passers-by who can help with their enquiries.
The collision happened at approximately ten past five in the afternoon.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests made and enquiries continue.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient