Hornsey fatal stabbing victim named
- Credit: Met Police
The man who died following a stabbing in Hornsey has been named by police as James O’Keefe.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 6pm on Monday, 9 December to a residential address in Shelley House on Boyton Road, following reports of a fight and a man having been stabbed.
Officers attended and found 47-year-old Mr O'Keefe, from Haringey, at the scene suffering from a stab wound to the leg.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A post-mortem examination conducted at Haringey Public Mortuary on Wednesday (December 11) found the cause of death to have been loss of blood due a single stab wound to the thigh.
You may also want to watch:
George Nolan, 54, of Mount Pleasant Road, was charged with murder.
He appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, December 11 where he was further remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, December 13.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 10 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
A 48-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder was released with no further action.