Harry Uzoka stabbing: Two Camden men charged with murder of model, 25
- Credit: Archant
Two men from Camden have been charged with the murder of model Harry Uzoka.
Police were called to Old Oak Road, Shepherd’s Bush, last Thursday at 3.55pm.
Officers believe the 25-year-old was attacked outside a block of flats in Ollgar Close before staggering towards Old Oak Road where he collapsed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene just over an hour after police arrived.
His identity has yet to be confirmed by the Met but he has been named locally as model Harry Uzoka.
You may also want to watch:
George Koh, 24, of York Way, Camden Town, has been charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Jonathan Okigbo, 23 of Trevithick House, Kentish Town, has been charged with murder.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
Koh was arrested on Sunday and Okigbo on Monday.
Both men appeared before Westminster Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, January 18.
A 27-year-old man – arrested on the day of the fatal stabbing – has been released under investigation.
A fourth man, 28, arrested the same day, has been released with no further action to be taken.