Harry Uzoka stabbing: Two Camden men charged with murder of model, 25
- Credit: Archant
Two men from Camden have been charged with the murder of model Harry Uzoka.
Police were called to Old Oak Road, Shepherd’s Bush, last Thursday at 3.55pm.
Officers believe the 25-year-old was attacked outside a block of flats in Ollgar Close before staggering towards Old Oak Road where he collapsed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene just over an hour after police arrived.
His identity has yet to be confirmed by the Met but he has been named locally as model Harry Uzoka.
You may also want to watch:
George Koh, 24, of York Way, Camden Town, has been charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Jonathan Okigbo, 23 of Trevithick House, Kentish Town, has been charged with murder.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
Koh was arrested on Sunday and Okigbo on Monday.
Both men appeared before Westminster Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, January 18.
A 27-year-old man – arrested on the day of the fatal stabbing – has been released under investigation.
A fourth man, 28, arrested the same day, has been released with no further action to be taken.