Harry Uzoka stabbing: Two Camden men charged with murder of model, 25
- Credit: Archant
Two men from Camden have been charged with the murder of model Harry Uzoka.
Police were called to Old Oak Road, Shepherd’s Bush, last Thursday at 3.55pm.
Officers believe the 25-year-old was attacked outside a block of flats in Ollgar Close before staggering towards Old Oak Road where he collapsed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene just over an hour after police arrived.
His identity has yet to be confirmed by the Met but he has been named locally as model Harry Uzoka.
You may also want to watch:
George Koh, 24, of York Way, Camden Town, has been charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Jonathan Okigbo, 23 of Trevithick House, Kentish Town, has been charged with murder.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 8 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 9 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 10 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
Koh was arrested on Sunday and Okigbo on Monday.
Both men appeared before Westminster Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, January 18.
A 27-year-old man – arrested on the day of the fatal stabbing – has been released under investigation.
A fourth man, 28, arrested the same day, has been released with no further action to be taken.