Harry Uzoka stabbing: Two Camden men charged with murder of model, 25
- Credit: Archant
Two men from Camden have been charged with the murder of model Harry Uzoka.
Police were called to Old Oak Road, Shepherd’s Bush, last Thursday at 3.55pm.
Officers believe the 25-year-old was attacked outside a block of flats in Ollgar Close before staggering towards Old Oak Road where he collapsed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene just over an hour after police arrived.
His identity has yet to be confirmed by the Met but he has been named locally as model Harry Uzoka.
You may also want to watch:
George Koh, 24, of York Way, Camden Town, has been charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Jonathan Okigbo, 23 of Trevithick House, Kentish Town, has been charged with murder.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 8 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Koh was arrested on Sunday and Okigbo on Monday.
Both men appeared before Westminster Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, January 18.
A 27-year-old man – arrested on the day of the fatal stabbing – has been released under investigation.
A fourth man, 28, arrested the same day, has been released with no further action to be taken.