Harry Uzoka stabbing: Two Camden men charged with murder of model, 25
- Credit: Archant
Two men from Camden have been charged with the murder of model Harry Uzoka.
Police were called to Old Oak Road, Shepherd’s Bush, last Thursday at 3.55pm.
Officers believe the 25-year-old was attacked outside a block of flats in Ollgar Close before staggering towards Old Oak Road where he collapsed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene just over an hour after police arrived.
His identity has yet to be confirmed by the Met but he has been named locally as model Harry Uzoka.
George Koh, 24, of York Way, Camden Town, has been charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
Jonathan Okigbo, 23 of Trevithick House, Kentish Town, has been charged with murder.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 3 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 7 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 8 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 9 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 10 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
Koh was arrested on Sunday and Okigbo on Monday.
Both men appeared before Westminster Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, January 18.
A 27-year-old man – arrested on the day of the fatal stabbing – has been released under investigation.
A fourth man, 28, arrested the same day, has been released with no further action to be taken.