Harry Uzoka murder trial: Alleged killer George Koh ‘told fellow model he had slept with victim’s ex-girlfriend’, court hears
- Credit: Archant
Alleged murderer George Koh “harassed a model for sex” who was caught up in the deadly feud between him and fellow Camden model Harry Uzoka, a court has heard.
The Old Bailey heard this morning that French model Annacetta Lafon was visiting London in December last year when she met both Koh and Mr Uzoka.
Koh, 24, is standing trial for Mr Uzoka’s killing on January 11 alongside Jonathan Okigbo and Merse Diakanda.
The court heard Ms Lafon visited Koh, 24, days after she arrived in London on December 28.
She went by taxi from her hotel in Camden to Koh’s house in Finchley Road where he “harassed” her for sex and talked about Mr Uzoka, claiming he had slept with the 25-year-old’s ex-girlfriend.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Lafon told the court: “He said he used to be friends with Harry and he had sex with his ex-girlfriend.”
Koh also left Ms Lafon in the middle of the night to see another woman, before returning later in the early hours of the morning, it was said.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
Days later she went to see Mr Uzoka, who convinced her to stay on in London in the hope of finding more work.
While there, the court heard, Mr Uzoke said he “wasn’t surprised” to hear Koh had been talking about him, and that it wasn’t the first time it had happened.
Uzoka was stabbed to death outside his flat in Shepherd’s Bush on January 11.
The trial continues.