Harry Uzoka murder trial: Alleged killer George Koh ‘told fellow model he had slept with victim’s ex-girlfriend’, court hears
- Credit: Archant
Alleged murderer George Koh “harassed a model for sex” who was caught up in the deadly feud between him and fellow Camden model Harry Uzoka, a court has heard.
The Old Bailey heard this morning that French model Annacetta Lafon was visiting London in December last year when she met both Koh and Mr Uzoka.
Koh, 24, is standing trial for Mr Uzoka’s killing on January 11 alongside Jonathan Okigbo and Merse Diakanda.
The court heard Ms Lafon visited Koh, 24, days after she arrived in London on December 28.
She went by taxi from her hotel in Camden to Koh’s house in Finchley Road where he “harassed” her for sex and talked about Mr Uzoka, claiming he had slept with the 25-year-old’s ex-girlfriend.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Lafon told the court: “He said he used to be friends with Harry and he had sex with his ex-girlfriend.”
Koh also left Ms Lafon in the middle of the night to see another woman, before returning later in the early hours of the morning, it was said.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
Days later she went to see Mr Uzoka, who convinced her to stay on in London in the hope of finding more work.
While there, the court heard, Mr Uzoke said he “wasn’t surprised” to hear Koh had been talking about him, and that it wasn’t the first time it had happened.
Uzoka was stabbed to death outside his flat in Shepherd’s Bush on January 11.
The trial continues.