Harry Styles: Reports that pop star was mugged in Hampstead on Valentine’s Day
- Credit: PA
Harry Styles was robbed at knifepoint on Valentine’s Day in Hampstead.
The former One Direction singer, 26, handed over cash after he was confronted by a mugger in Spaniard's Road during a night out, according to the Mirror Online.
Scotland Yard confirmed the force is investigating a knifepoint robbery in the area.
A statement said: "Officers were contacted on Saturday February 15 regarding the incident which happened at 11.50pm on Friday February 14.
"It was reported that a man in his 20s was approached by another man and threatened him with a knife.
"The victim was not injured however, cash was taken from him. No arrests and enquiries are ongoing."
Styles, who lives nearby, performed at the Brit Awards on Tuesday night.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Last year, homeless Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 26, was banned from going within 250 metres of the star after he was convicted of stalking, having spent months camped outside his house.