Harry Styles: Reports that pop star was mugged in Hampstead on Valentine’s Day
- Credit: PA
Harry Styles was robbed at knifepoint on Valentine’s Day in Hampstead.
The former One Direction singer, 26, handed over cash after he was confronted by a mugger in Spaniard's Road during a night out, according to the Mirror Online.
Scotland Yard confirmed the force is investigating a knifepoint robbery in the area.
A statement said: "Officers were contacted on Saturday February 15 regarding the incident which happened at 11.50pm on Friday February 14.
"It was reported that a man in his 20s was approached by another man and threatened him with a knife.
You may also want to watch:
"The victim was not injured however, cash was taken from him. No arrests and enquiries are ongoing."
Styles, who lives nearby, performed at the Brit Awards on Tuesday night.
- 1 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 2 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 Lockdown easing 'super positive' for West Hampstead shops
- 8 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
Last year, homeless Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 26, was banned from going within 250 metres of the star after he was convicted of stalking, having spent months camped outside his house.