Euston stabbing: Teen’s injuries ‘not life-threatening’ after Hampstead Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
An 18 year old was stabbed in Euston in the early hours of this morning.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the junction of Hampstead Road and Drummond Street just after 1am, where they found the teenager suffering from stab wounds.
He was rushed to hospital.
No arrests have been made, while Scotland Yard confirmed that enquiries into the full circumstances of the incident continue.
You may also want to watch:
As a result, a number of bus services were diverted, with disruption continuing throughout the morning rush hour.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour