Euston stabbing: Teen’s injuries ‘not life-threatening’ after Hampstead Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
An 18 year old was stabbed in Euston in the early hours of this morning.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the junction of Hampstead Road and Drummond Street just after 1am, where they found the teenager suffering from stab wounds.
He was rushed to hospital.
No arrests have been made, while Scotland Yard confirmed that enquiries into the full circumstances of the incident continue.
You may also want to watch:
As a result, a number of bus services were diverted, with disruption continuing throughout the morning rush hour.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers