Euston stabbing: Teen’s injuries ‘not life-threatening’ after Hampstead Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
An 18 year old was stabbed in Euston in the early hours of this morning.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the junction of Hampstead Road and Drummond Street just after 1am, where they found the teenager suffering from stab wounds.
He was rushed to hospital.
No arrests have been made, while Scotland Yard confirmed that enquiries into the full circumstances of the incident continue.
You may also want to watch:
As a result, a number of bus services were diverted, with disruption continuing throughout the morning rush hour.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate