Euston stabbing: Teen’s injuries ‘not life-threatening’ after Hampstead Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
An 18 year old was stabbed in Euston in the early hours of this morning.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the junction of Hampstead Road and Drummond Street just after 1am, where they found the teenager suffering from stab wounds.
He was rushed to hospital.
No arrests have been made, while Scotland Yard confirmed that enquiries into the full circumstances of the incident continue.
You may also want to watch:
As a result, a number of bus services were diverted, with disruption continuing throughout the morning rush hour.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?