Hampstead jeweller’s hit by scooter gang
A SECOND jeweller in Hampstead has been hit by thieves in the space of a week.
Facets Diamonds in Heath Street was broken into shortly after 11pm on Tuesday, the Ham&High has learned.
According to an employee at the shop the gang ripped out the shutters then entered the store and using hammers to smash the cabinets before making off with jewellery including diamond rings and necklaces.
“We are still trying to work out how much they took,” he added.
The latest raid comes less then a week after robbers forced their way into Joule in Flask Walk before fleeing empty handed.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
- 7 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 8 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 9 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 10 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London