Hampstead jeweller’s hit by scooter gang
A SECOND jeweller in Hampstead has been hit by thieves in the space of a week.
Facets Diamonds in Heath Street was broken into shortly after 11pm on Tuesday, the Ham&High has learned.
According to an employee at the shop the gang ripped out the shutters then entered the store and using hammers to smash the cabinets before making off with jewellery including diamond rings and necklaces.
“We are still trying to work out how much they took,” he added.
The latest raid comes less then a week after robbers forced their way into Joule in Flask Walk before fleeing empty handed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station