Hampstead jeweller’s hit by scooter gang
A SECOND jeweller in Hampstead has been hit by thieves in the space of a week.
Facets Diamonds in Heath Street was broken into shortly after 11pm on Tuesday, the Ham&High has learned.
According to an employee at the shop the gang ripped out the shutters then entered the store and using hammers to smash the cabinets before making off with jewellery including diamond rings and necklaces.
“We are still trying to work out how much they took,” he added.
The latest raid comes less then a week after robbers forced their way into Joule in Flask Walk before fleeing empty handed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction