Hampstead jeweller’s hit by scooter gang
A SECOND jeweller in Hampstead has been hit by thieves in the space of a week.
Facets Diamonds in Heath Street was broken into shortly after 11pm on Tuesday, the Ham&High has learned.
According to an employee at the shop the gang ripped out the shutters then entered the store and using hammers to smash the cabinets before making off with jewellery including diamond rings and necklaces.
“We are still trying to work out how much they took,” he added.
The latest raid comes less then a week after robbers forced their way into Joule in Flask Walk before fleeing empty handed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown