Hampstead jeweller’s hit by scooter gang
A SECOND jeweller in Hampstead has been hit by thieves in the space of a week.
Facets Diamonds in Heath Street was broken into shortly after 11pm on Tuesday, the Ham&High has learned.
According to an employee at the shop the gang ripped out the shutters then entered the store and using hammers to smash the cabinets before making off with jewellery including diamond rings and necklaces.
“We are still trying to work out how much they took,” he added.
The latest raid comes less then a week after robbers forced their way into Joule in Flask Walk before fleeing empty handed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate