Hackney, Camden and Islington men charged with murder following fatal stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Men from Hackney, Camden and Islington have been charged in connection with a fatal stabbing.
On May 13, at about 8.15pm, police officers and London Ambulance Service crews were called to reports of an injured man on Russell Road in Haringey.
Jemal Ebrahim, 23, was treated at the scene and taken to a north London hospital, where he later died from a stab wound to his leg.
Abdul Gaffer, 24, of Hackney; Tyreese Annon, 19, of Camden; and Mizuki Brown, 24, of Islington have been charged with murder following the incident.
They are all due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today (June 16).
You may also want to watch:
Six other men were arrested in connection with the incident and remain on bail.
Jemal’s next of kin continue to be supported by specially trained officers.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 4 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 5 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 6 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 7 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road