Hackney, Camden and Islington men charged with murder following fatal stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Men from Hackney, Camden and Islington have been charged in connection with a fatal stabbing.
On May 13, at about 8.15pm, police officers and London Ambulance Service crews were called to reports of an injured man on Russell Road in Haringey.
Jemal Ebrahim, 23, was treated at the scene and taken to a north London hospital, where he later died from a stab wound to his leg.
Abdul Gaffer, 24, of Hackney; Tyreese Annon, 19, of Camden; and Mizuki Brown, 24, of Islington have been charged with murder following the incident.
They are all due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today (June 16).
You may also want to watch:
Six other men were arrested in connection with the incident and remain on bail.
Jemal’s next of kin continue to be supported by specially trained officers.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 6 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 7 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 8 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 9 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'