Hackney, Camden and Islington men charged with murder following fatal stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Men from Hackney, Camden and Islington have been charged in connection with a fatal stabbing.
On May 13, at about 8.15pm, police officers and London Ambulance Service crews were called to reports of an injured man on Russell Road in Haringey.
Jemal Ebrahim, 23, was treated at the scene and taken to a north London hospital, where he later died from a stab wound to his leg.
Abdul Gaffer, 24, of Hackney; Tyreese Annon, 19, of Camden; and Mizuki Brown, 24, of Islington have been charged with murder following the incident.
They are all due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today (June 16).
You may also want to watch:
Six other men were arrested in connection with the incident and remain on bail.
Jemal’s next of kin continue to be supported by specially trained officers.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Hampstead Heath: Does an increase in visitors mean fewer birds?