Hackney, Camden and Islington men charged with murder following fatal stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Men from Hackney, Camden and Islington have been charged in connection with a fatal stabbing.
On May 13, at about 8.15pm, police officers and London Ambulance Service crews were called to reports of an injured man on Russell Road in Haringey.
Jemal Ebrahim, 23, was treated at the scene and taken to a north London hospital, where he later died from a stab wound to his leg.
Abdul Gaffer, 24, of Hackney; Tyreese Annon, 19, of Camden; and Mizuki Brown, 24, of Islington have been charged with murder following the incident.
They are all due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today (June 16).
You may also want to watch:
Six other men were arrested in connection with the incident and remain on bail.
Jemal’s next of kin continue to be supported by specially trained officers.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 8 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown