Gunshots reported in Camden Town as police close section of high street to investigate
- Credit: Archant
A section of Camden High Street is cordoned off this morning as police investigate gunshots heard in the early hours.
Police officers were called to the scene at 1.25am after reports of shots being fired in the High Street near to St James Town Road.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Officers attended the scene. Road closures were put in place while a search of the area was carried out."
There have been no reports of any injuries, and at this stage no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed between Parkway and Hawley Crescent.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged