Gunshots reported in Camden Town as police close section of high street to investigate
- Credit: Archant
A section of Camden High Street is cordoned off this morning as police investigate gunshots heard in the early hours.
Police officers were called to the scene at 1.25am after reports of shots being fired in the High Street near to St James Town Road.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Officers attended the scene. Road closures were put in place while a search of the area was carried out."
There have been no reports of any injuries, and at this stage no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed between Parkway and Hawley Crescent.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill