Gunshots reported in Camden Town as police close section of high street to investigate
- Credit: Archant
A section of Camden High Street is cordoned off this morning as police investigate gunshots heard in the early hours.
Police officers were called to the scene at 1.25am after reports of shots being fired in the High Street near to St James Town Road.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Officers attended the scene. Road closures were put in place while a search of the area was carried out."
There have been no reports of any injuries, and at this stage no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed between Parkway and Hawley Crescent.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's