German woman missing after dumping luggage outside St Pancras Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are attempting to trace a woman from Germany who has not been seen since dumping her luggage outside St Pancras Station.
Charlotte Harris, 46, was due to catch a Eurostar train at 6.50am on Wednesday, July 23, as she began her journey back to her hometown of Langen, Hesse.
She had been visiting London and staying with a friend.
Having arrived at the station the evening before, she called a friend at 10.30am on July 23 to say she had missed her train.
She was then seen pulling her large pink suitcase down King’s Boulevard, near to the station, before turning back and leaving the suitcase, and a large navy blue canvas handbag, outside Two Pancras Square at around 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Her movements since are unknown and friends and family are extremely concerned.
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who might have seen her on the evening of July 22 or on the day of her disappearance.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
Charlotte was wearing a grey/purple top, black leggings and white trainers, and was wearing her hair in a small curl weave when she went missing.
She speaks English, German and French.
Please call 020 8733 6468 or the non-emergency police number 101 if you have any information that could assist officers.
* Since this story was published, the woman has been found.