German woman missing after dumping luggage outside St Pancras Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are attempting to trace a woman from Germany who has not been seen since dumping her luggage outside St Pancras Station.
Charlotte Harris, 46, was due to catch a Eurostar train at 6.50am on Wednesday, July 23, as she began her journey back to her hometown of Langen, Hesse.
She had been visiting London and staying with a friend.
Having arrived at the station the evening before, she called a friend at 10.30am on July 23 to say she had missed her train.
She was then seen pulling her large pink suitcase down King’s Boulevard, near to the station, before turning back and leaving the suitcase, and a large navy blue canvas handbag, outside Two Pancras Square at around 12.30pm.
Her movements since are unknown and friends and family are extremely concerned.
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who might have seen her on the evening of July 22 or on the day of her disappearance.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 6 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 7 'Hostility for LGBT+ people': Mike Freer resigns from Boris Johnson's government
- 8 George Michael’s Highgate piano sells for £200,000
- 9 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 10 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
Charlotte was wearing a grey/purple top, black leggings and white trainers, and was wearing her hair in a small curl weave when she went missing.
She speaks English, German and French.
Please call 020 8733 6468 or the non-emergency police number 101 if you have any information that could assist officers.
* Since this story was published, the woman has been found.