German woman missing after dumping luggage outside St Pancras Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are attempting to trace a woman from Germany who has not been seen since dumping her luggage outside St Pancras Station.
Charlotte Harris, 46, was due to catch a Eurostar train at 6.50am on Wednesday, July 23, as she began her journey back to her hometown of Langen, Hesse.
She had been visiting London and staying with a friend.
Having arrived at the station the evening before, she called a friend at 10.30am on July 23 to say she had missed her train.
She was then seen pulling her large pink suitcase down King’s Boulevard, near to the station, before turning back and leaving the suitcase, and a large navy blue canvas handbag, outside Two Pancras Square at around 12.30pm.
Her movements since are unknown and friends and family are extremely concerned.
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who might have seen her on the evening of July 22 or on the day of her disappearance.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 8 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
Charlotte was wearing a grey/purple top, black leggings and white trainers, and was wearing her hair in a small curl weave when she went missing.
She speaks English, German and French.
Please call 020 8733 6468 or the non-emergency police number 101 if you have any information that could assist officers.
* Since this story was published, the woman has been found.