German woman missing after dumping luggage outside St Pancras Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are attempting to trace a woman from Germany who has not been seen since dumping her luggage outside St Pancras Station.
Charlotte Harris, 46, was due to catch a Eurostar train at 6.50am on Wednesday, July 23, as she began her journey back to her hometown of Langen, Hesse.
She had been visiting London and staying with a friend.
Having arrived at the station the evening before, she called a friend at 10.30am on July 23 to say she had missed her train.
She was then seen pulling her large pink suitcase down King’s Boulevard, near to the station, before turning back and leaving the suitcase, and a large navy blue canvas handbag, outside Two Pancras Square at around 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Her movements since are unknown and friends and family are extremely concerned.
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who might have seen her on the evening of July 22 or on the day of her disappearance.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Charlotte was wearing a grey/purple top, black leggings and white trainers, and was wearing her hair in a small curl weave when she went missing.
She speaks English, German and French.
Please call 020 8733 6468 or the non-emergency police number 101 if you have any information that could assist officers.
* Since this story was published, the woman has been found.