Gene Gallagher and Sonny Starkey back in court for alleged Hampstead Tesco brawl
- Credit: Archant
A son and a grandson of two British music stars wil face trial next January for an alleged late-night brawl in a Hampstead Tesco.
Gene Gallagher, 18, and Sonny Starkey, 19, appeared at Wood Green Crown Court on Monday (March 9) faced with charges of affray and assault by beating for the alleged incident at the Heath Street store last May.
Gallagher and a third defendant, Noah Ponte, 19, are also charged with racially aggravated assault, with Ponte facing a further charge of theft.
No pleas were entered by any of the accused, who all appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court in February to first face charge.
Their trial is set for January 18 next year, with an interim hearing scheduled for November 6.
You may also want to watch:
Gallagher, the youngest son of Oasis frontman Liam; Starkey, the grandson of former Beatles' drummer Ringo Starr, and Ponte, were all granted unconditional bail.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath